- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Ingredients:
- Price of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel in India:
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Face:
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Hair:
- Pros and Cons of using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel:
- Review/Final Verdict:
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Review, How To Use, Benefits and Price
Aloe Vera is a stemmed shrub known as a wonder plant for its amazing properties for the nourishment of hair and skin. Aloe Vera leaves are thick in texture, small thrones on the two sides and succulent in nature. On cutting, a thick juice comes out – which is known and used as Aloe Vera gel. Since Past Aloe Vera gel is used as a cosmetic application, as it makes skin supple and soft till now. In Indian Ayurveda and herbal cosmetic products for hair and skin, Aloe Vera Gel is a common ingredient.
Different herbal cosmetic companies have their various branded skin care and hair care products that contain Aloe Vera. Here I am going to present patanjali aloe vera gel review and will also share my experience with it. Patanjali is a brand name in manufacturing different health care product as well as herbal cosmetic products.
Aloe Vera gel has two hormones in it—Auxin and Gibberellin. These two hormones have properties to cure the wound, and they are anti-inflammatory too. So applying any kind of Aloe Vera gel for hair or skin provides lots of benefits. Besides, Aloe can cure acne and pimples, which are the two most difficult problems of teenagers. Aloe Vera Gel by Patanjali is useful for our skin and also for our hair.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Ingredients:
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel contains Aloe Vera extract from Aloe Vera Plants. Some preservative also used to keep it active for a long time. It’s as fresh as raw gel extract from the plants and transparent.
Price of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel in India:
Patanjali Aloe Vera Face gel is affordable by all as it costs only Rs80/ for 150 ml. Nowadays Patanjali has opened Patanjali stores in almost all big cities in India. Also, anyone can get it online easily. Shelf life for Aloe Vera Gel from Patanjali is 18 Months.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Face:
Aloe Vera Gel For Skin from Patanjali is excellent for every type of skin. As our facial skin is the softest part of our body, so it needs extra care and nourishment. If we use many cosmetics that contains chemicals for our face, it may give a glowing look for some time, but also the chemicals makes our skin rough and dry. Our skin also gets dry and damaged by overuse of make ups and soap. Here Patanjali has come up with an easy solution in our daily care routine by introducing Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel. It has a magical effect on our skin that stays for a long time.
Before i get this gel for washing my face, I use to wash my face with soap and the market available face wash, who claimed to be 100% soap free. My skin gets damaged in this way and become rougher and get aged looks. Moreover, my skin gets oily in summer and developed acne. So I was in search of such a Skin care products which can cure my problems of the root. Now i am so much satisfied after using the Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel, which I can say quite confidently that it’s the only one answer to say goodbye to skin hazards.
How to use Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel on Face:
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel has multipurpose uses. Here i will share some uses.
How to Apply Patanjali Aloe Vera Face Gel on Face:
- Face Primer: Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is a good face primer. Just implement it with your fingertips over your face and gently massage on the face, before applying foundation. This will act as a base and help to set your makeup for a long time.
- To Cure Dry Skin: To treat dry skin problem, i mix it with vitamin E oil and then apply on my face. Massage gently till it completely absorbed. You can use it as a night cream.
- As Face Pack to Remove Sunburn: Patanjali Aloe Vera Cream can remove sunburn if you use it daily on an affected area. i massage my face and another tanned area with this cream and then apply some more cream, leave it for 15-20 minutes, then wash off. This protects my skin from getting tanned, creating a smooth effect.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Benefits for Face:
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel has set a benchmark in the cosmetic world. The Aloe Vera Gel they have launched in the market as a skin care products, is so much helpful to fight with some common skin problem, that we can include it in our makeup kit. Some benefits of using it daily are:
- For Acne: Our skin gets dry and lost moisture due to daily pollution and use of make. As a result, acne and pimple are a regular problem. To cure this root of acne problems, i use Patanjali Aloe Vera gel daily. The Aloe Vera soothes my skin and as it has anti- inflammatory properties, also protects the skin to develop pimples and acne.
- For Dark Circles: The skin under the eye, get darker easily with growing age and other health Problem as it the most sensitive area. To get rid of this problem use Patanjali Aloe Vera face gel gently under the eyes, leave it for half an hour, then wash it.
- Nourishes Skin: Aloe Vera hydrates our skin giving full nourishment. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel is non-sticky, and so it absorbs very easily into our skin when applied topically. It prevents our skin from growing fine lines and wrinkles. Thus give us a younger and fresh look. It can also reduce to get stretch marks if applied from the very beginning of pregnancy.
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Hair:
Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Can be used on hair which is a great solution for all problems regarding dry scalp, dandruff and coarse hair. All of us have to face lots of dust and pollution daily, and probably our hair damaged the most. Due to our hectic schedule, we cannot get enough time to hair treatment and spa in a hair salon. So I was in search of a hair care products which can easily solve all the problems without taking much time.
Benefits and Uses of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Hair:
- To Soften the Hair: Our hair gets dry and rough with daily expose to sun and dust. We can solve the problem by using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel on hair. All you have to do is to massage this gel along the length of your hair, and leave it overnight. In the morning you will find your hair very soft and smooth, tangled free. Thus it looks our hair healthier and makes it smooth.
- To Cure Dandruff: Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for hair is very useful to fight dandruff, as it contains anti-inflammatory properties that prevents scalp itching, and also make the scalp to remain hydrates. Regular applying on our scalp reduces dandruff. It leaves a cooling sensation on the scalp after a massage.
Pros and Cons of using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel:
- Has multipurpose use.
- Cure minor wounds.
- Help to cure itching skin problem.
- Treat and help to remove sunburn, acne, blemishes.
- Help to reduce Dandruff.
- Make our hair smooth and tangled free.
- Help to cure the split- end problem of hair.
- Nourish our hair.
- Cost effective.
- May be not so good for dry hair and dry skin.
- Not so much effective in removing stretch marks.
After using Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel on my face and hair, I get rid of some common problems like acne, dryness, sunburn. Also, it gives my hair a healthy look. So I will highly recommend this gel to be included as a cosmetic product for face and hair. Moreover, as we all know, Aloe Vera Gel is a traditional Ayurveda Medicine that has wide use in all types of cut, wounds, and burns. But it’s not easy to get the gel from the plant all the time. So, Patanjali Aloe vera gel tube is a kind of first – aid treatment for all types of regular minor wounds we have to face in our daily life as it comes in an easy to use package. So being a cosmetic product, it’s also very useful for other skin problems. I will give it 4 rating out of 5.
I hope everyone will find this review very useful and also get a clear idea about Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel to use on skin and Hair. So Friends, no more damage to your skin with enriched chemical products, get the youthful skin you desire, with Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel for Face and hair.
This is my review of patanjali aloe vera gel for face and hair, if you still have any doubt, you can freely ask your questions in comment box below.